Monday, April 28, 2014

Frozen Cake Pops


You'd be a bit hard-pressed to find a little girl right now who DOESN'T like the movie Frozen and all of its fun, quirky little characters!  Shoot.  I like it just as much as my kids do!  That's why when my daughter's birthday rolled around and she told me she wanted a 'Frozen' cake and cake pops, I knew I couldn't say no.

I also knew I had no clue how I would make them.

With time running out and a full schedule, Cupcake Addiction was there to save the day!  I found THIS VIDEO on YouTube and set to work.


In the video, she dips the girls in white and then paints on their skirt colors.  I think next time I will just dip the skirts on the girls instead of painting them with pearl dust colors.  I painted Anna, and Elsa I ended up dipping because the pearl dust I had wasn't the right color for her, and it ended up looking just as good!


I love these little printouts.  It makes things so easy and they look so cute!  


These were definitely a hit at the party, and my daughter loved them!


I had different, better ideas for the cake, but it didn't work out.  So I just made it into a big pile of snow and called it a day.  Sometimes that's all you can do!  My girl loved it, though, so I considered it a success anyway.







5 comments:

  1. Very cute idea and they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please can you send me the templates my daughter's birthday is on this Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get the templates from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From Cupcake Addiction here --> http://mycupcakeaddictionblog.com/2014/01/28/disneys-frozen-who-knew-it-would-be-so-popular/

      Delete