Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Unique Wedding Pops

Custom KU Wedding Pops $24/dozen

Probably the thing I liked most about my own wedding almost ten years ago was that I could customize everything to mirror who my husband and I were.  Everything spoke to our own personalities in some way.

That's why when I get a request for something out of the ordinary, it gives me great pleasure to comply!  These pops are a few of a large wedding order currently in progress.  This is what half of the order looks like.  The other half?  Nebraska colors!  What an awesome and cute way to bring two people together!  I love it.

If you have an original idea for your wedding or special event, please don't hesitate to ask!  Making pops that are unique to you are what SusAnna's Sweets is all about!



2 comments:

  1. I would agree....you are unique...and your cake pops are special....and delicious.

    ReplyDelete