Thursday, June 12, 2014

SusAnna's Sweets Cake Pop Samples


If you have not yet tried a SusAnna's Sweets cake pop, what are you waiting for?  :)  Trying out some samples of cake pops is the perfect way to help you in planning for your party or special event.  


I have several sampler packs to choose from, starting with a 4-pack (up to 4 different flavors) and going all the way to an 8-pack (up to 8 different flavors) sampler.  


Custom pops are not available in a sampler pack, however if you already have a color combo in mind for your party or event, feel free to request it and I can do my best to accommodate.  


This will give you a good idea as to what your pops will not only taste like, but look like as well!


While I do love making cake pops, I admit that it is no simple feat and to create them in large numbers takes time.  I want to make a quality product that you will LOVE and so to do this, I ask that you please give adequate notice with your order!  


The following is what is considered adequate notice for SusAnna's Sweets:
1-3 dozen: minimum 2 weeks
4-10 dozen: minimum 6 weeks
Wedding orders and 10+ dozen: minimum 12 weeks


While adequate notice is always appreciated, please do contact me if you are looking to place an order but under the notice deadline!  If it so happens that I am not booked, I may still be able to take a last minute order.  Never hurts to ask!

susannassweets@gmail.com
913.299.7113













No comments:

Post a Comment