Monday, June 9, 2014

Summer Cake Pops!


I love summer.  Warm weather, no school, water fun in the backyard, pool days, flowers.....so I thought I would put together a little post with all of the summer themed pops I have made so far.  I have more in the works too, so stay tuned!

These cute little sunshine pops just scream SUMMER!!!!

Sunshine pops

A SusAnna's Sweets original, "Starfish in the sand".

Starfish in the sand Pops

I have had a lot of interest in the beach ball pops lately.

Beach Ball Pops in Pastel

The very first time I made the beach balls, the only color sprinkles I had on hand were the pastels.  I decided to go ahead and try it with these colors even though I figured not many would like them as much as the primary colors.  


To my surprise, once summertime hit this year, I have had a ton of interest in them on my Etsy site.  

Here they are in the primary colors, which are pretty darn cute, if I do say so.  :)

Beach Ball Pops in Primary


Do keep in mind that these delicious sweets are temperature sensitive!  During the summer months, if left outside in temperatures of high 70s or hotter, they can melt!  It is best to keep them at room temperature or if you are having an outside event, kept in a cooler to keep them intact!


The flower pops are always a favorite.


If you are crazy about ice cream like I am, you know that EVERY season is the perfect season to enjoy it, but even I will admit there is something extra special about having some on a hot summer day.

These ice cream pops are great for an ice cream theme or summer time party.  They can be made with sticks..


...or without!



So if you are planning a summer party or event, think about SusAnna's Sweets to make it the sweetest summer party ever!


My summer is filling up so please contact me today to reserve your summer pops!

Happy Summer!
913.299.7113






No comments:

Post a Comment