Monday, March 31, 2014

Sample the Cake Pop Taste!


Cake pops have been on the scene now for several years, yet every once in a while, I still get that wonderful question:  "What's a cake pop?"

My answer usually goes along the lines of: "Heaven on a stick!  Yummy cake, mixed with decadent frosting, dipped in a sweet, candy coating, then decorated in a million different ways!"

But I find that many people are hesitant to buy cake pops unless they have tried them before.  Are you planning a special birthday or bridal shower?  Thinking about cake pops for your wedding?  Just want a little, itty bitty taste?

For this reason, we have put together a cake pop sampler.  Our smallest sampler contains four cake pops with up to four different flavors.  The largest sampler is 8 pops and up to 8 flavors.

I would absolutely LOVE to give these samples away for free!  However, since every cake pop is made to order, it just isn't feasible for me to do so!  

Fortunately, I do sometimes have some extra from orders that I am able to discount from time to time!  


I currently have this one sampler pack available.  I usually sell this size for $16, but today am discounting it to $4!!!!!  Jump on this, it will go fast!  Call or email me!
SusAnnasSweets@gmail.com or 913.299.7113


No comments:

Post a Comment