Thursday, January 30, 2014

Homemade Peppermint Patties



Ever since I was a little girl, peppermint patties have always been one of my favorite candies.  Even now as an adult, it's always a happy day that I have a peppermint patty to eat!  It's also a little something that I share with my dad.  They are one of his favorites too, so they always make me think of him.



Today I am very happy to announce that SusAnna's Sweets now offers homemade peppermint patties by the dozen!  I must say, these just *might* be better than store bought patties.  They are good!


Here are some with a little Valentine's Day drizzle.


Valentine's Day Hearts


Patties can be dipped in white, dark, or milk chocolate.


As of right now I still have 3 of these Valentine's boxes left.  


Also don't forget about the special promo going on right now!  Get 75% off shipping or free delivery within Johnson and Miami counties.  This offer ends Friday at midnight so don't delay!


If these weren't already spilling out my ears I would ask for these for Valentine's Day.  Just sayin'.  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment