Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer Beach Cake Pops


Beach/Summer Themed Pops

These pops are bound to make you smile!  



Summer Sunshine Pops

I love using the yellow melts.  The shade is awesome, so cheery and bright, and it dips perfectly without have to thin out the melts at all.  Simply divine.  I don't consider myself an artist by any means, but I am really happy with how these sunny faces turned out!


Beach Ball Pops

In keeping with the summer theme, these beach balls were also fun to create!  I did them in pastel colors because those were the colors I had on hand, but they could also be done in primary colors.


Starfish in the Sand Pops

I'm still not sure that these will make the cut for shipping due to the delicacy of the starfish, but they are cute!  I've always said that summer is not my favorite season, but this collection of beach pops just might change my mind yet!



No comments:

Post a Comment