Friday, July 5, 2013

Cake Pop Fail Friday


I have been baking ever since I was a little girl.  I love it.  Baked goods are my weakness.
I also grew up on a farm, where it was not unusual to have a large litter of puppies running around at any given time.  (It ties into the story, I promise.)  One day, I baked a cake.  Baked the whole thing without tasting it.  Finally stuck my finger into the bowl right before popping it in the oven...and almost got sick right then and there.  It was like salt water.  I had forgot to put the sugar in!  I didn't realize this until much later, and promptly decided the entire cake was ruined.  So, knowing that we had a million puppies outside and knowing that they would eat pretty much anything, I took the batter outside, and dumped it into their bowl.  They all converged on it like bees to honey.  Then, one by one, they started backing away from the batter and retching.  I had just made a cake that made dogs sick.  Clearly I did not have a future in the baking business world.  

Today's cake pop fail comes from Colleen.  Read her hilarious cake pop encounter HERE.

Don't forget, if you have a cake pop fail story or know someone who does, email it to me (www.SusAnnasSweets<at>gmail<dot>com)!!  You could be featured on one of SusAnna's Sweets' Cake Pop Fail Fridays!


No comments:

Post a Comment