Thursday, March 14, 2013

"One Direction" Cake Pops!


One Direction.  Until several days ago I thought this referred simply to going one way.  Not So!  I will attribute my ignorance to the fact that my oldest daughter is almost 4 and the tunes played around here sound more like Dora, Elmo, and the Fresh Beat Band.

If you're anything like me, you are also clueless and you probably have the theme song to Yo Gabba Gabba running through your head so...you can go to Wikipedia and read up on them.  That's what I did.


The band is based in London, thus the British flag.  We absolutely love trying new things, and while this theme proved to be pretty challenging, I think it was a success!  It's got my mind spinning for new pop ideas having to do with flags!

Meet the boys:


This is the picture on their homepage right now.  I much preferred it to the cool cd cover poses that are everywhere.  But that's probably just me being old.

Names and logo on pops:

Candy melts cool and harden VERY quickly so writing words on pops gets a little tricky.


So if you know of a teenage girl having a birthday, send her some "1D" pops.  I know of a place you can get some, and she will love you for it.  So I'm told.  ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment